We are looking for a Content Marketing Specialist with experience in the IT/software industry. You will function as a liaison between marketing, sales, partner management and product management, and will develop the company’s content strategy. Working with CELUM implementation and technology partners, you will develop marketing measures to increase our awareness and visibility on the market.
- Defining the content strategy in collaboration with (product) marketing to ensure the unified use of content via the website, social media, newsletter and other online channels. This includes the tonality, style and image language of video, image and text content.
- Creating 1 - 2 thought leadership resources per month for lead generation and/or brand awareness such as e-books, white papers, success stories, case studies etc
- Collaboration with CELUM implementation and technology partners to define and create joint marketing measures
- Working on target group-relevant topics for the corporate blog
- Working on the communication editing plan
- Taking joint responsibility for website content management and supporting the marketing team in the selection of their content
- Regular exchange with an interdisciplinary team spanning marketing, product management, partner management, graphics and sales in order to create user-focussed content as well as strategic development and operative support of marketing campaigns
- Supporting the creation of KPIs for monitoring content, including monthly analyses, reports, presentations and optimization suggestions for the relevant channels
- Initiating and maintaining contacts with agencies, bloggers, influencers and implementation and technology partners
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience
- Completed degree in marketing, business administration or communication and/or product management
- Experience in the IT/software industry, preferably digital asset management (DAM), content management
- Experience in online editing, content marketing, company communication, public relations
- Good understanding of graphic design and the interplay of text and visual elements
- Experience with graphics programs such as Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator etc would be advantageous
- Good understanding of SEO, content development, keyword research and copywriting
- Good understanding of social media marketing and the use of content across various channels
- Excellent German and English skills, especially in text
- Experience with content management systems, social media and MS Office
Was wir bieten
- Es erwartet Dich ein herausforderndes Aufgabengebiet in einem dynamischen Team voller netter Kollegen wo der Spaß nicht zu kurz kommt
- Die Möglichkeit, für einige der größten Marken und Unternehmen der Welt zu arbeiten
- Platz für Kreativität & Eigeniniative
- Aus- und Weiterbildungsmöglichkeiten
- Flexible Arbeitszeiten auch im Home Office mit Firmenhandy und Laptop (nach Vereinbarung)
- Ein zentral gelegenes, gut erreichbares Büro im 7. Wiener Bezirk Nähe Mariahilferstraße
- Gemeinsame Betriebsausflüge, Sport- und Freizeitaktivitäten und das wahrscheinlich coolste Headquarter Österreichs am Standort Linz
Information about the application
Start: as soon as possible
Direct Superior: Rainer Sommer (Head of Marketing)
We offer a starting gross salary of EUR 40,000 per annum (could increase depending on qualifications, experience and seniority).
Resume, position and cover letter - preferably in a PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.