Your task will be to manage and develop the Human Resources department as an independent entity. CELUM will grow drastically in the future, and acquiring and keeping extraordinary talent for our global positioning is an important goal. You will ensure that all CELUMians can develop in the best possible way. You will report directly to the CEO.
- Overall management of the HR department (“People” at CELUM)
- Responsibility for employer branding and employee acquisition
- Responsibility for personnel retention and development/training
- Development of an ongoing performance measurement and rewards structure
- Contributing to the company strategy
- Budget responsibility
What we want from you
- Completed degree or equivalent qualification
- Experience abroad
- Management experience
- Several years of experience in HR
- Affinity for technology and marketing
- Distinctive organisation talent and structured way of thinking
- Communication strength, team ability and independent work
- Willingness to travel
- Very good English skills
- Good sense of humor
Information about the application
Start: as soon as possible
Direct superior: Michael Kräftner (CEO)
We offer a starting gross salary of EUR 48,000 per annum plus bonuses (could increase depending on qualifications, experience and seniority).
Resume, position and cover letter - preferably in a PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.