As an IT & Software Engineer for a globally active company with a European focus, you will be responsible for infrastructure-related IT projects. Your software development knowledge will prove useful in the integration of internal and external IT services. You will also use up-to-date cloud technologies to further develop CELUM’s SaaS area.
The existing team is looking forward to further drive and continually improve CELUM’s exciting, far-reaching IT topics with you.
- Launching hardware and software products
- Installing and maintaining virtualized Windows and Linux servers
- Administrating services such as AD, Exchange, internal web applications and monitoring
- Supporting the technical implementation of hosting and SaaS projects with CELUM
- Creating and preparing technical documentation
- Ongoing improvements of online and web conferences
- Development and implementation of software plug-ins for the integration of various IT systems
- A completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft servers and network services and a good relationship with Power Shell
- You are so familiar with basic network protocols that it’s hardly worth mentioning
- To you, Java is not an island
- You have been implementing the above points in your everyday work life for years but you still enjoy expanding your already exceptional expertise
- You are motivated by developing your own independent projects and letting your creativity run wild
- IT is your world, but you know that people still come first
- Writing and talking in English is nothing that scares you off
- It would make your start at CELUM considerably easier if you had already worked with Atlassian products
Information about the Application
Start: as soon as possible
Direct superior: Manuel Woletz (CIO)
We offer a starting gross salary of EUR 40,000 per annum (could increase depending on qualifications, experience and seniority).
Resume, position and cover letter - preferably in a PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.