You know customer business and specialize in programming solutions based on our standard SDK and/or SOAP to create perfect customer solutions.
We are looking for a Project Developer with plenty of experience in developing enterprise web applications and interfaces for customer projects. Developing expansions and adjustments for our standard products offers a variety of challenging tasks. As an integration and development expert, you will fulfill our customers’ needs together with project management, and will be responsible for the high quality of new project developments.
- In customer project work: conception of system designs, interfaces and expansions, collaborating with project management
- Developing specialized solutions
- Recognizing possible product expansions: if project requirements seem relevant to product management, it is your task to discuss possible standard product expansions with product management
- Pre-sales support: developing prototypes for demo systems, also presenting these to potential and existing customers
- Ongoing collaborative improvements of project development processes and methods with your team, working with Scrum and/or Kanban
• Concluded technical education with software background (HTL, university or FH)
• Project experience with customers and partners
• Comprehensive experience in developing web applications
• Ideally, experience with standard marketing systems such as CRM, eCommerce…
• Experience in the following web technologies:
Java Script, ideally with frameworks such as extJS, Java EE relevant technology such as Spring, Hibernate, SOAP…
• Optional auch PHP
• Experience with databases
• Very good English skills
• Willingness to travel (approx. 10%)
Information about the Application
Start: as soon as possible
Direct superior: Harald Haghofer (CSO)
We offer a starting gross salary of EUR 42,000 per annum (could increase depending on qualifications, experience and seniority).
Resume, position and cover letter - preferably in a PDF to email@example.com.