Focus - functional testing
We are looking for a Software Quality Engineer with experience in developing automated functional tests as well as carrying out manual tests in enterprise web applications. Developing our products offers a range of challenging tasks, as they combine high availability with efficient data management. As a quality assurance expert, you will support the development team during implementation, and take responsibility for quality in the final release phase.
- Identifying, specifying and creating automized web front-end tests
- Specifying and carrying out manual tests
- Carry out system integration and end-to-end tests
- Creating test plans and test reports
- Release and version management of the test environment
- Completed technical degree with a focus on software (HTL, university or FH)
- Experience in test automation (functional, performance) as well as explorative tests
- Technical understanding of web technologies
- Experience with Windows and Linux
- Basic SQL and database knowledge (Oracle, MSSQL, MySql)
- Java programming knowledge
- 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Communication skills in German and English (written and spoken)
- Silk4j experience would be advantageous
- Build management with Jenkins would be advantageous
- Maven and Ant skills would be advantageous
Information about the Application
Start: as soon as possible
Direct Superior: Alexander Fried (CTO)
We offer a starting gross salary of EUR 35,000 per annum (could increase depending on qualifications, experience and seniority).
Resume, position and cover letter - preferably in a PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.