As a Technical Consultant, your main task will be to contribute to customer projects. You have detailed knowledge of our products, and are in a position to encompass our customers’ needs. As part of the technical consulting team, you will be confronted with technical tasks and issues regarding web applications, networks and infrastructure. You will create concepts and independently manage set-ups and complex changes to our products.
- Installation and roll-out for international customers
- Sizing and performance analyses
- Analyses and solutions for complex and challenging tasks in close collaboration with our project management and consulting team
- Supporting our customers in the technical implementation of projects with CELUM
- Creating technical concepts and architectures
- Carrying out training for our partners and employees
- Technical 2nd and 3rd level support for our CELUM media asset management solution
- Solid technical degree (Uni, FH, HTL)
- Know-how/interest in web applications (Java, J2EE, PHP etc)
- Basic knowledge in software development
- Several years of professional and project experience
- Exceptional knowledge in network technologies and server landscapes
- Analytical skills, team spirit and a project-oriented and independent approach to work
- Communication skills and a customer-oriented attitude
- Very good English skills
Information about the Application
Start: as soon as possible
Direct Superior: Robert Höller (Vice President Client Service)
We offer a starting gross salary of EUR 42,000 per annum (could increase depending on qualifications and experience).
Resume, position and cover letter - preferably in a PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.