You want to be a part of building amazing content & collaboration software that is used by beloved brands like Volvo, Porsche, Bayern München, Rosenbauer, Cartier and Scott Sports? You want your work to be special and make a difference? Yes? Well then you are exactly what we are looking for.
- up to EUR 45,000 OTE salary
- central location with great connection via U4 and U6
- electric stand-up desks, fully climate-controlled offices
- only latest generation hardware to work on
- Home Office option
- room to personally evolve and time to learn as an expert in your field
- opportunities for the conferences and education that YOU want
- epic parties and company trips, hikes and sports events, weekly drinks
- shower to freshen up after sports, subsidised lunch, free drinks and much more awesome stuff
- a crazy bunch of people from all over the world who build amazing products, party hard and have a lot of fun at both
- living for appreciation and growth through learning
- able to give and receive constructive feedback and collaborate with others to reach mutually agreeable outcomes
- solving problems and developing efficient solutions
- straight shooters, because honesty and boldness are our middle names
- funny, well we try to be, most of the time, kinda. Honestly we are funny. We swear!
As a Designer you…
- create both rough and detailed concepts including user-flows, personas, wireframes, clickable visual prototypes and pixel-perfect designs
- produce all required assets for the marketing campaigns with knowledge of preparing materials for print
- are responsible for maintaining the consistency of the existing design standards
- collaborate with the Design Lead, Design team members, Developers and Product owners
You feel comfortable with the open position? What are you waiting for?
Join our Team and start your career at CELUM