WHAT WE DO:
With the CELUM solution for Digital Asset Management we deliver the backbone and beating heart of modern content strategy. CELUM covers the complete lifecycle and allows unrivalled efficiency and cost reduction in linking content, processes and systems. We use state of the art technology and architecture. Our high performing solution is scalable and creates a great user experience. We can´t wait to show you Workrooms – the new collaboration tool that´s brings people, files and tasks together. Forget DropBox, Wunderlist or WeTransfer and fall in love with our products, as we did. We are all about content and collaboration and we re-invent how people work together and get content to work.
We do amazing stuff for the biggest companies and most loved brands in the world. Work with us for Porsche, WWF, Rosenbauer, Davidoff, Mammut, Scott Sports and many more.
HOW WE DO IT:
Over the last years, CELUM has created its own full reactive technology stack, including Angular, RxJS, VertX and graph data models. Only the good stuff! Help us to find out what we can do with it if we push it to the edge. Do not be afraid if that is new to you: we believe in continuous learning and evolution so there are seasoned CELUMians and our architects team who will help you get up to speed. We run our own Kanban style process and other tailored agile paradigms and that are constantly evolving.
- Working in an agile and cross-functional team, you work on both, the internals of our platform as well as new features for our products.
- Implementing state of the art user interfaces and discussing those with the UX and UI designers
- Discussing platform improvement ideas with the architects
- Ongoing improvements of development processes and methods together with your team
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO BRING ALONG:
- Humour (no honestly we mean that dead serious)
- HTL or University degree or comparable experience
- Experience with Java and Spring as well as Angular, Typescript and RxJS
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS and OOA/OOD
- Being outspoken, being opinionated
- Good English skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
- High degree of self-organization and freedom of choice
- Exciting projects with well-known customers and partners
- High end (mobile) workstations, height adjustable tables
- A bunch of crazy, lovable people – no really we are an awesome and well balanced team (every 3rd CELUMian is a woman, we speak 8 languages and our team ranges from 16 to 50+ years and we party at least as hard as we work)
- no traffic jams (in Linz Süd) and direct subway access to U4 in Vienna
- Our neighbourhood in Linz: golf course, run trail, nature reserve and three lakes within 1km and Guided outdoor sports activities with colleagues
- Hyper modern offices with free drinks and snacks, recreation areas, subsidised lunch, Foosball and Pool Billiard Table and a lot more
- Electric Pool car that you can take for a spin over the weekend or to get to work
- Subsidised public transport tickets
- We value your time balance: Even though we believe in creativity being sparked when many people come physically together we offer hybrid home office options with flexible working hours
- Starting gross salary for this position: EUR 50.000 (and more, depending on your know how and experience