Enough Homeschooling! Are you tired of sitting lonely at home in front of your laptop and listening to the professor? Then free yourself from what is probably the most challenging academic year of your life and start an internship with us!
We embody the heart of content strategy for many prestigious brands from all over the world, as we manage to bring out the best in content & collaboration. With the crème de la crème of the latest technologies and the craziest, most lovable team of “straight shooters” and “high performers”, we build the software that makes stars shine.
What sour internship in HR Management is about
We are looking for an HR Intern to take on various administrative tasks and support our Talent, Team & Culture team in its daily activities.
What you'll spend your time with
- Review CVs and application forms
- Schedule interviews with candidates
- Post, update and remove job ads on job boards, career sites and social networks
- Assist in the preparation of ad-hoc and planned reports (e.g. training & development activities by team)
- Assist in conducting and analysing company-wide surveys
- Assist in the organisation of company and career events
You are the ideal candidate because you…
- are at the end of your studies (ideally with a focus on human resources management) or have recently completed one successfully.
- can work with MS Office.
- have basic knowledge of Austrian Labor law.
- have a good understanding of full-cycle recruitment.
- have 6 months of time from September and a lot of motivation.
- are fluent in both German and English.
- have a good sense of humor. Please!
A gross monthly salary of at least EUR 950.00
Focus on our interns and their development through individual coaching and on-the-job training
Honest and appreciative interaction
Open communication culture, where constructive feedback is given and received, so that you can grow from your first experiences on the job
No all-in contract, as it is common in our industry
Lunch allowance, soft drinks, coffee and organic fruits
A fleet of e-scooters
Legendary parties, offsites, hikes and sport events
Showers for a fresh kick after sports or to wake up in the morning
At the Linz location: office away from the traffic jams, surrounded by beautiful lakes, running tracks and lots of nature
A good sense of humor. Ok we try… most of the time… a little… No, honestly, we are really funny! Word of honour.
You feel comfortable with the open position? What are you waiting for?
Join our Team and start your career at CELUM