WHAT WE DO:
Working at CELUM means bringing people, files and tasks together. We are all about content and collaboration and we re-invent how people work together and turn content into value. With our solutions, you can easily create, manage and distribute your content. We do amazing stuff for the biggest companies and most-loved brands in the world. So, you can work for and with Porsche, WWF, Rosenbauer, Davidoff, Mammut, Scott Sports and many more.
HOW IT IS DONE:
In all our areas, we focus on innovation, creativity and “that certain something”. We believe in continuous learning and development. We do not stand still, but want to make a difference. Sounds exciting to you? Then become part of our team and take the world off the hinges with us!
- You are the “good soul” of our front and back office and, together with a colleague, are responsible for general administration, office organisation and the telephone and reception service.
- You support the management board with classic assistant activities.
- You coordinate and organize different dates for your colleagues and support them in the preparation and postprocessing of these if necessary.
- You are part of the organization team for internal events and special projects (e.g. company outings, partner training, etc.).
- You take care of the ordering system, as well as the carpool and building management.
- You manage the business trips for our colleagues and make the corresponding bookings.
- You represent your colleagues in the personnel administration and support them if necessary.
- Completed commercial training (HAK, HAS, apprenticeship)
- Several years of professional experience as an office all-rounder
- High service orientation, professionalism and excellent organizational skills
- Communicative and friendly personality with a sense of humor
- Analytical skills, team spirit and an independent and structured way of working
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
WHAT WE OFFER:
- High end (mobile) workstations, height adjustable tables
- A bunch of crazy, lovable people – no, really, we are an awesome and well-balanced team (every 3rd CELUMian is a woman, we speak 8 languages, our team ranges from 16 to 50+ years and we party at least as hard as we work)
- No traffic jams (in Linz Süd) and direct subway access to U4 (in Vienna)
- Our neighbourhood in Linz: Golf course, running trail, nature reserve and three lakes within 1km, as well as guided outdoor sports activities with colleagues
- Our neighbourhood in Vienna: Naschmarkt, Wien river biking and running trail and lots of nice venues in the 6th and 5th district right around the corner
- Hyper-modern offices with free drinks and snacks, recreation areas, subsidized lunch, Foosball and Pool Billiard Table and a lot more
- Electric pool car that you can take for a spin over the weekend or to get to work
- Subsidized public transport tickets
- We value your time balance: Even though we believe in creativity being sparked when many people come physically together, we offer hybrid home office options with flexible working hours
- Starting gross salary for this position: EUR 30.000 per year