You want to be a part of building amazing content & collaboration software that is used by beloved brands like Volvo, Porsche, Bayern München, Rosenbauer, Cartier and Scott Sports? You want your work to be special and make a difference? Yes? Well then you are exactly what we are looking for.
- up to EUR 45,000 salary
- free parking spaces and NO TRAFFIC JAMS when you are from the south or centre of Linz
- quite probably the most beautiful and awesome offices in Austria
- fully climate-controlled offices
- La Cimbali/Lavazza coffee
- only latest generation hardware to work on
- room to personally evolve and time to learn as an expert in your field
- opportunities for the conferences and education that YOU want
- epic parties and company trips, hikes and sports events, daily runs and a couple of lakes to chill out in the neighbourhood
- showers to freshen up after sports, sponsored lunch, free drinks, a fleet of Scooters, (electric) company cars to borrow and much more awesome stuff
- a crazy bunch of people from all over the world who build amazing products, party hard and have a lot of fun at both
- living for appreciation and growth through learning
- able to give and receive constructive feedback and collaborate with others to reach mutually agreeable outcomes
- solving problems and developing efficient solutions
- straight shooters, because honesty and boldness are our middle names
- funny, well we try to be, most of the time, kinda. Honestly we are funny. We swear!
As an Office Manager, you…
- are the “good soul” of our front and back office and, together with a colleague, are responsible for general administration, office organisation and the telephone and reception service
- support the management board with assistant activities
- coordinate and organize different appointments for your colleagues and support them in the preparation and postprocessing of these if necessary.
- are part of the organization team for internal events and special projects (e.g. company outings, partner training, etc.).
- take care of the ordering system, as well as the car pool and building management.
- manage the business trips for our colleagues and make the corresponding bookings.
- represent your colleagues in the personnel administration and support them if necessary
- have the feeling that your English is the cream of the crop, you know we mean the yellow of the egg.
- have a good sense of humor. Please!
You feel comfortable with the open position? What are you waiting for?
Join our Team and start your career at CELUM