We embody the heart of content strategy for many prestigious brands from all over the world, as we manage to bring out the best in content & collaboration. With the crème de la crème of the latest technologies and the craziest, most lovable team of “straight shooters” and “high performers”, we build the software that makes stars shine.
What makes this position awesome and important
We are currently expanding massively and therefore we want to ramp up our Talent, Team & Culture Team with an experienced Recruiter that knows all the secret stuff about Talent Acquisition. This position is not just about recruiting but we want you to do full cycle, which also includes sharing what an awesome bunch of people we are.
What you will do
- Provide full cycle recruitment for a wide range of roles
- Use a combination of recruiting and sourcing techniques to creatively evaluate, network and hire top-notch talent
- Participate in conferences and meetups to network with professionals
- Develop our Employer Brand and with purposeful measures show the world how awesome it is to work at CELUM
- Provide an outstanding experience for our candidates and hiring managers alike
- Track, analyse and improve recruitment metrics
You are the ideal candidate because...
- Min. 4 years proven work experience as Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Specialist and with Employer Branding
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for technical roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Your English is the cream of the crop, you know we mean the yellow of the egg
- You have a good sense of humor. Please!
What we offer
- A minimum annual gross salary of at least EUR 40,000.00 OTE
- Focus on our employees and their development by offering individual development and further education opportunities
- Appreciation in all forms (e.g. special bonuses)
- A structured onboarding + personal buddy
- An open way of communication, where constructive feedback is given and received
- Possibility of working from home
- No all-in-contracts, as is common in our industry
- Subsdised lunch, soft drinks, coffee and organic fruits
- A fleet of e-scooters
- Epic parties, company trips, hikes and sports events
- Showers freshen up after sports or to wake up in the morning
- At our location in Linz: office in the countryside, surrounded by beautiful lakes, running tracks and a beautiful of nature
- At our location in Vienna: central location, very easy to reach with the U4 and U6 underground lines (vienna job tickets for public transport is fully covered)
- A special sense of humor. Ok we try… mostly… a little… No honestly we are really funny! Word of honor
You feel comfortable with the open position? What are you waiting for?
Join our Team and start your career at CELUM