You want to be a part of building amazing content & collaboration software that is used by beloved brands like Volvo, Porsche, Bayern München, Rosenbauer, Cartier and Scott Sports? You want your work to be special and make a difference? Yes? Well then you are exactly what we are looking for.
As a Chief Operating Officer/Managing Director, you…
- will be the literal “managing director “, that runs all day to day aspects of CELUM
- will share the top position with the CEO who will solely focus on product and special projects
- will be responsible for Talent, Team & Culture, CELUM’s flavor of HR – win talent, develop people, build excellence, retain experience. The new position of Head of Talent Team and culture will report directly to you
- will be responsible for the “Unternehmenskultur” (the goal is to be an outstanding, winning team that is exceptionally proud of what it does)
- coordinate all administrative and finance stuff from budget to Grants (Förderungen)
- analyze, optimize and renew existing operations and structures within the company for advanced efficiency, remove „meaningless“workload in all company sectors and continuously improve operations
- will be the coach and leadership developer of all people with human management responsibilities
- design and assure strategic and tactical goal achievement
- make CELUM ready for the next growth spurt to 250 people and 30 million in revenue
- prepare special projects (eg. future strategic acquisitions)
- you will be part of the Management Team (Geschäftsleitung)
- you will be directly leading all other leaders and the finance and operations team.
- have the feeling that your English is the cream of the crop, you know we mean the yellow of the egg. And you speak fluent German. Of course!
- have a good sense of humor. Please!
We offer (Linz)…
- an annual gross salary of EUR 110,000 OTE if all requirements are met
- a higher salary is possible if requirements are exceeded
- free parking spaces and NO TRAFFIC JAMS when you are from the south or centre of Linz
- quite probably the most beautiful and awesome offices in Austria
- electric stand-up desks, fully climate-controlled offices and only latest generation hardware to work on
- Working from home option
- room to personally evolve and time to learn as an expert in your field
- opportunities for the conferences and education that YOU want
- epic parties and company trips, hikes and sports events, daily runs if you want and a couple of lakes to chill out in the neighbourhood
- showers to freshen up after sports, subsidised lunch, free drinks, a fleet of Scooters, (electric) company cars to borrow and much more awesome stuff
- a crazy bunch of people from all over the world who build amazing products, party hard and have a lot of fun at both
- living for appreciation and growth through learning
- able to give and receive constructive feedback and collaborate with others to reach mutually agreeable outcomes
- solving problems and developing efficient solutions
- straight shooters because honesty and boldness are our middle names
- funny, well we try to be, most of the time, kinda. Honestly, we are funny. We swear!