You want to be a part of building amazing content & collaboration software that is used by beloved brands like Volvo, Porsche, Bayern München, Rosenbauer, Cartier and Scott Sports? You want your work to be special and make a difference? Yes? Well then you are exactly what we are looking for.
As a Head of Talent, Team & Culture, you…
- have a multiyear track record of establishing an employer brand in the tech field
- will be responsible to establish CELUM as a well-known and well perceived brand in the Developer communities in Linz and Vienna
- have roots in and/or personal connections to Software People and the respective eco systems
- will develop an academic relationship model and implement it for our long term hiring strategies – which means you have a network in these areas
- know everything about HR marketing and employer branding
- will be responsible for establishing scoring/career planning, employee development mechanisms for all our employees
- are responsible that CELUMians feel appreciated and well settled in their careers by assisting team leaders in those processes
- have experience leading a team as you will be doing that at CELUM
- will report directly to the CEO and the newly established Position of COO and will be part of the Management board (“Geschäftsleitung”)
- have the feeling that your English is the cream of the crop, you know we mean the yellow of the egg. And you speak fluent German. Of course!
- have a good sense of humor. Please!
We offer (Linz)…
- a minimum annual gross salary of EUR 75,000 OTE if all requirements are met
- a higher salary is possible if requirements are exceeded
- free parking spaces and NO TRAFFIC JAMS when you are from the south or centre of Linz
- quite probably the most beautiful and awesome offices in Austria
- electric stand-up desks, fully climate-controlled offices and only latest generation hardware to work on
- Working from home option
- room to personally evolve and time to learn as an expert in your field
- opportunities for the conferences and education that YOU want
- epic parties and company trips, hikes and sports events, daily runs if you want and a couple of lakes to chill out in the neighbourhood
- showers to freshen up after sports, subsidised lunch, free drinks, a fleet of Scooters, (electric) company cars to borrow and much more awesome stuff
- a crazy bunch of people from all over the world who build amazing products, party hard and have a lot of fun at both
- living for appreciation and growth through learning
- able to give and receive constructive feedback and collaborate with others to reach mutually agreeable outcomes
- solving problems and developing efficient solutions
- straight shooters because honesty and boldness are our middle names
- funny, well we try to be, most of the time, kinda. Honestly, we are funny. We swear!