You want to be a part of building amazing content & collaboration software that is used by beloved brands like Volvo, Porsche, Bayern München, Rosenbauer, Cartier and Scott Sports? You want your work to be special and make a difference? Yes? Well then you are exactly what we are looking for.
As an Office Manager/Executive Assistant, you…
- are responsible for the whole office management, are part of the finance and admin team and will be the senior office management team member
- will be assisting the CEO and COO directly
- are coordinating meetings, travel schedule and travel bookings
- are responsible for fleet-, expense- and payroll management
- have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- are the friendly face that is the first impression at the reception desk
- are great with the MS office suite and have a general affinity for software and IT
- are great in keeping costs low as you will be responsible for purchasing
- are always on the lookout to improve things, to make other people’s work life more efficient
- will be able to enforce regulations and adherence to rules in day-to-day operations, regardless whom you are dealing with
- a quick thinker, and super motivated
- have the feeling that your English is the cream of the crop, you know we mean the yellow of the egg. And you speak fluent German. Of course!
- have a good sense of humor. Please!
We offer (Linz)…
- a minimum annual gross salary of EUR 35,000 OTE if all requirements are met
- a higher salary is possible if requirements are exceeded
- free parking spaces and NO TRAFFIC JAMS when you are from the south or centre of Linz
- quite probably the most beautiful and awesome offices in Austria
- electric stand-up desks, fully climate-controlled offices and only latest generation hardware to work on
- Working from home option
- room to personally evolve and time to learn as an expert in your field
- opportunities for the conferences and education that YOU want
- epic parties and company trips, hikes and sports events, daily runs if you want and a couple of lakes to chill out in the neighbourhood
- showers to freshen up after sports, subsidised lunch, free drinks, a fleet of Scooters, (electric) company cars to borrow and much more awesome stuff
- a crazy bunch of people from all over the world who build amazing products, party hard and have a lot of fun at both
- living for appreciation and growth through learning
- able to give and receive constructive feedback and collaborate with others to reach mutually agreeable outcomes
- solving problems and developing efficient solutions
- straight shooters because honesty and boldness are our middle names
- funny, well we try to be, most of the time, kinda. Honestly, we are funny. We swear!