You want to be a part of building amazing content & collaboration software that is used by beloved brands like Volvo, Porsche, Bayern München, Rosenbauer, Cartier and Scott Sports? You want your work to be special and make a difference? Yes? Well then you are exactly what we are looking for.
As a Product Owner, you…
- work in an agile, multicultural team
- work closely with Product Management, Design and Development teams
- organize, prioritize and maintain the team backlog
- define User Stories and make sure that requirements for Definition of Ready and Definition of Done are met
- approve new features
- are responsible for release management
- bring agile thinking into life
- will receive the below-mentioned salary, if you have respective experience of minimum 3 years as Product Owner
- are also welcome when you are at the beginning of your professional career, you have the right attitude and you wanna grab the chance to learn from true evangelists
- have the feeling that your English is the cream of the crop, you know, we mean the yellow of the egg.
- have a good sense of humor. Please!
We offer (Linz)…
- a minimum annual gross salary of EUR 55,000 OTE if all requirements are met
- a higher salary is possible if requirements are exceeded
- free parking spaces and NO TRAFFIC JAMS when you are from the south or centre of Linz
- quite probably the most beautiful and awesome offices in Austria
- electric stand-up desks, fully climate-controlled offices and only latest generation hardware to work on
- Working from home option
- room to personally evolve and time to learn as an expert in your field
- opportunities for the conferences and education that YOU want
- epic parties and company trips, hikes and sports events, daily runs if you want and a couple of lakes to chill out in the neighbourhood
- showers to freshen up after sports, subsidised lunch, free drinks, a fleet of Scooters, (electric) company cars to borrow and much more awesome stuff
- a crazy bunch of people from all over the world who build amazing products, party hard and have a lot of fun at both
- living for appreciation and growth through learning
- able to give and receive constructive feedback and collaborate with others to reach mutually agreeable outcomes
- solving problems and developing efficient solutions
- straight shooters because honesty and boldness are our middle names
- funny, well we try to be, most of the time, kinda. Honestly, we are funny. We swear!