This Job Listing has expired!
You want to be a part of building amazing content & collaboration software that is used by beloved brands like Volvo, Porsche, Bayern München, Rosenbauer, Cartier and Scott Sports? You want your work to be special and make a difference? Yes? Well, then you are exactly what we are looking for.
As a Solution Architect, you…
- have a multiannual track record of creative solution design and problem solving in software projects
- understand digital media flows from the creation to the publishing
- have basic skills in web-technologies (Java, J2EE, etc.) and you know that “sudo su” is no Japanese slang
- are familiar with modern on-premise and cloud software deployment mechanisms and have heard the term “CDN”
- enjoy discussions directly with your customers and are comfortable with being at the centre of attention at customer workshops, presentations and trainings
- are also welcome when you are at the beginning of your professional career and you have the right attitude
- are a quick learner and know how to work independently and together with the team
- know how to grow customer happiness
- have the feeling that your English is the cream of the crop, you know we mean the yellow of the egg. And you speak fluent German. Of course!
- have a good sense of humor. Please!
We offer (Linz)…
- a minimum annual gross salary of EUR 50,000 OTE if all requirements are met
- a higher salary is possible if requirements are exceeded
- the mentioned salary, if you have respective experience of minimum 3 years as a Solution Architect
- free parking spaces and NO TRAFFIC JAMS when you are from the south or centre of Linz
- quite probably the most beautiful and awesome offices in Austria
- electric stand-up desks, fully climate-controlled offices and only latest generation hardware to work on
- working from home option
- room to personally evolve and time to learn as an expert in your field
- opportunities for the conferences and education that YOU want
- epic parties and company trips, hikes and sports events, daily runs if you want and a couple of lakes to chill out in the neighbourhood
- showers to freshen up after sports, subsidised lunch, free drinks, a fleet of Scooters, (electric) company cars to borrow and much more awesome stuff
- a crazy bunch of people from all over the world who build amazing products, party hard and have a lot of fun at both
- living for appreciation and growth through learning
- able to give and receive constructive feedback and collaborate with others to reach mutually agreeable outcomes
- solving problems and developing efficient solutions
- straight shooters because honesty and boldness are our middle names
- funny, well we try to be, most of the time, kinda. Honestly, we are funny. We swear!