You want to be a part of building amazing content & collaboration software that is used by beloved brands like Volvo, Porsche, Bayern München, Rosenbauer, Cartier and Scott Sports? You want your work to be special and make a difference? Yes? Well then you are exactly what we are looking for.
- up to EUR 60,000 salary
- free parking spaces and NO TRAFFIC JAMS when you are from the south or centre of Linz
- central location with great connection via U4 and U6
- quite probably the most beautiful and awesome offices in Austria
- electric stand-up desks, fully climate-controlled offices, La Cimbali/Lavazza coffee and only latest generation hardware to work on
- Home Office
- room to personally evolve and time to learn as an expert in your field
- opportunities for the conferences and education that YOU want
- epic parties and company trips, hikes and sports events, daily runs and a couple of lakes to chill out in the neighbourhood
- showers to freshen up after sports, sponsored lunch, free drinks, a fleet of Scooters, (electric) company cars to borrow and much more awesome stuff
- a crazy bunch of people from all over the world who build amazing products, party hard and have a lot of fun at both
- living for appreciation and growth through learning
- able to give and receive constructive feedback and collaborate with others to reach mutually agreeable outcomes
- solving problems and developing efficient solutions
- straight shooters, because honesty and boldness are our middle names
- funny, well we try to be, most of the time, kinda. Honestly we are funny. We swear!
As a Systems Operations Consultant, you…
- have a completed technical degree (HTL, University, FH)
- have good knowledge of Linux (RHEL, CentOS)
- have fundamental knowledge of computer networks
- ideally have know-how of cloud platform technologies (Azure)
- ideally have knowledge of container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- have strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- have good German skills
- have the feeling that your English is the cream of the crop, you know we mean the yellow of the egg.
- have a good sense of humor. Please!