You want to be a part of building amazing content & collaboration software that is used by beloved brands like Volvo, Porsche, Bayern München, Rosenbauer, Cartier and Scott Sports? You want your work to be special and make a difference? Yes? Well then you are exactly what we are looking for.
As a UX/UI & Graphics Designer, you…
- create both rough and detailed concepts including user-flows, personas, wireframes, clickable visual prototypes and pixel-perfect designs
- are up to date with the latest Design trends, techniques, and technologies
- produce all of required assets for marketing campaigns with knowledge of preparing materials for print
- are responsible to maintain the consistency of the existing Design standards
- closely collaborate with the Design Lead, Design team members, Developers and Product owners
- get a thumbs up if you already have experience with: After Effects and Creative illustrations
- want to and will work in fully agile and multicultural team
- will receive the above-mentioned salary, if you have respective experience of minimum 5 years as UX/UI and Graphics Designer
- are also welcome when you are at the beginning of your professional career, you have the right attitude and you wanna grab the chance to learn from true evangelists
- have the feeling that your English is the cream of the crop, you know we mean the yellow of the egg.
- have a good sense of humor. Please!
We offer (Vienna)…
- a minimum annual gross salary of EUR 43,000 OTE if all requirements are met
- a higher salary is possible if requirements are exceeded
- central location with great connection via U4 and U6
- Vienna job ticket for public transport fully covered
- electric stand-up desks, fully climate-controlled offices and only latest generation hardware to work on
- Working from home option
- room to personally evolve and time to learn as an expert in your field
- opportunities for the conferences and education that YOU want
- epic parties and company trips, hikes and sports events
- shower to freshen up after sports, subsidised lunch, a fleet of Scooters, free drinks and much more awesome stuff
- a crazy bunch of people from all over the world who build amazing products, party hard and have a lot of fun at both
- living for appreciation and growth through learning
- able to give and receive constructive feedback and collaborate with others to reach mutually agreeable outcomes
- solving problems and developing efficient solutions
- straight shooters because honesty and boldness are our middle names
- funny, well we try to be, most of the time, kinda. Honestly, we are funny. We swear!