Multimedia Expert & Consultant (m/f)
What we do:
Working at CELUM means bringing people, files and tasks together. We are all about content and collaboration and we re-invent how people work together and turn content into value. With our solutions, you can easily create, manage and distribute your content. We do amazing stuff for the biggest companies and most loved brands in the world. So you can work for and with Porsche, WWF, Rosenbauer, Davidoff, Mammut, Scott Sports and many more.
How we do it:
Only the good stuff is good enough for us! We work in very free-acting teams with the latest technologies and tools. We believe in continuous learning and development. That is why we work in close coordination with the most important stakeholders and colleagues. As part of our CELUMfamily, experienced CELUMians will always support you in what you do. We have big plans and together we will make a real difference in how people work together and with content.
Your Role in the team:
- You are successful by consulting our customers managing their core processes in picture and video transformation / conversion. You analyse our customers input & output formats and data flows.
- You will determine which of these processes can be handled using standard tools or the product standard, or which must be handled using file-based transcoding & conversion processes.
- You will advise our customers in the areas of graphics, layout and print management.
- You will handle your projects together with an experienced project team for our customers.
- You will not only work on solutions for our customers and their projects, but you will also provide continuous input into our product development in order to further develop the standard software products and to align them to the constantly and rapidly changing requirements
- You know what is going on in the market, which standards are up to date and where the industry is heading.
- Development potential in the medium to long term:
- You become a senior multimedia expert
- And/or you go for a project leader position
- And/or you get more product oriented in order to bring customer`s feedback and demands to our standard product
What we would like you to bring along
- Completed degree or similar qualification (design, media, art, media-technics or media-design)
- Understanding image format and picture conversion
- Adobe, particularly Photoshop, Helios, open source tools such as ImageMagick
- Processes consulting graphics, layout and data transfer
- Hands-on analysis and troubleshooting of file based transcoding/conversion processes
- Basic scripting experience (batch/shell)
- Technical understanding of video and audio encoding (FFMPEG knowledge)
- Experiences in project-oriented and customer focused environments
- Expanded general knowledge of ability to work in a team and willingness to travel (about 10% Travel time)
- Strong communication skills, open personality, presentation skills and organisational skills
- Excellent German and English skills
- Basic knowledge of programming
- Knowledge of Web2print or software engineering is an advantage as well
What we offer
- High degree of self-organization and freedom of choice
- Exciting projects with well-known customers and partners
- High end (mobile) workstations, height adjustable tables
- A bunch of crazy, lovable people – no really we are an awesome and well balanced team (every 3rd CELUMian is a woman, we speak 8 languages and our team ranges from 16 to 50+ years and we party at least as hard as we work)
- no traffic jams (in Linz Süd) and direct subway access to U4 in Vienna
- Our neighbourhood in Linz: golf course, run trail, nature reserve and three lakes within 1km and Guided outdoor sports activities with colleagues
- Hyper modern offices with free drinks and snacks, recreation areas, subsidised lunch, Foosball and Pool Billiard Table and a lot more
- Electric Pool car that you can take for a spin over the weekend or to get to work
- Subsidised public transport tickets
- We value your time balance: Even though we believe in creativity being sparked when many people come physically together we offer hybrid home office options with flexible working hours
- Starting gross salary for this position: EUR 35.000 (and more, depending on your know how and experience)