We are looking for a Technical Pre-Sales Consultant with plenty of experience in IT solution sales to support our sales department and our partners in selling solutions based on our software.
- You will be responsible for the successful support of our sales team and realization partners in the customer field of international enterprise. You will organize and manage product demonstrations. You will take part in sales negotiations and clear up and technical and/or project-related issues. These short trips to visit our customers and partners on site will provide a welcome change of scenery.
- You will be a liaison between sales and the various technical skill resources within the company, and must coordinate the flow of information and resources as well as prepare and convey information.
- You will process tenders and quotes, create POCs, and optimize workflows and processes in the pre-sales phase. You will act as a specialist in customer meetings to clear up any project-related or technical issues, and organize relevant internal resources to fulfill these requirements.
- You will oversee our pre-sales systems and provide an optimal set for live demos
- Completed degree in IT or multimedia, or similar qualification
- Experience in pre-sales or sales and/or customer contact
- Broad technical knowledge
- Team skills and willingness to travel (20%)
- As a person, you are communicative and open, have great presentation skills and have good coordination and organizational skills
- As a pre-sales employee, you are open and curious about new sales topics. You are reliable, ambitious and would like to develop your career
- Very good German and English skills
- Basic programming knowledge would be a plus, especially relating to web applications and Java
- Another plus would be knowledge of graphics, print and/or software technology and/or general knowledge of marketing applications like CRM, PIM and CMS systems
INFORMATION ABOUT THE APPLICATION
Location: Linz or Munich
Start: as soon as possible
Direct Superior: Harald Haghofer (CSO)
We offer a starting gross salary of EUR 32,228 per annum (could increase depending on qualifications, experience and seniority).
Resume, position and cover letter - preferably in a PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.