We are looking for a web application developer with experience in developing complex front-end browser applications. Developing our products offers a range of challenging tasks, as they combine high availability with efficient data management and a focus on user experience. As an expert in the implementation of client applications, you will develop complex multi-layered UI applications as part of an agile software team.
- Developing modern UI web browser applications
- Contributing to all levels of a web application
- Layout and styling of the application using CSS
- Implementation of REST/web socket-based communication with the server
- Completed technical degree with a focus on software (HTL, university or FH)
- Affinity for usability and user experience
- 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Communication skills in German and English (written and spoken)
- Experience with Angular 1.x/2, ES6/ES2015 or Typescript would be advantageous
- Experience with MV* patterns, modularization, JS Test Frameworks (e.g. Jasmine), automation (Grunt, Gulp…) a plus
- Basic knowledge of Spring/OOP/Java/XML/databases would be advantageous
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop and wire framing tools would be advantageous
INFORMATION ABOUT THE APPLICATION
Start: as soon as possible
Direct Superior: Rene Loitzenbauer (CTO)
We offer a starting gross salary of EUR 35,000 per annum (could increase depending on qualifications, experience and seniority).
Resume, position and cover letter - preferably in a PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.