You know customer business and you manage projects with a hands-on mentality, helping our customers to specify their needs and realizing perfect customer solutions based on our standard software. You are the point of contact for selected implementation partners, and help our business develop and present solutions!
We are looking for a Consultant/Project Manager for Customer Projects and Pre-Sales with plenty of experience in introducing enterprise web applications and interfaces in customer projects.
- You will be responsible for successful project implementation - you will create offers for existing customers, create specifications and prototypes, coordinate project/resource plans and schedules, plan development stages and updates, oversee support topics and be responsible for a high level of reliable communication with responsible IT managers and key customer users
- In customer project work: conception of system designs, interfaces and expansions, collaborating with project members
- You organize and lead workshops and user training sessions. You take part in sales negotiations and answer technical and project-related questions. The related business trips to visit our customers and partners provide a welcome change of scenery
- Recognizing possible product expansions: if project requirements seem relevant to product management, it is your task to discuss possible standard product expansions with product management
- Pre-sales support: developing prototypes for demo systems and presenting these to potential customers
- You can speak to your developer colleagues as equals, and implement small solutions yourself
- Ongoing collaborative improvements of project development processes and methods with your team, working with Scrum and/or Kanban
- Completed degree in technology/organization or similar qualification, ideally in multimedia and/or IT
- Project experience with customers and partners, ideally in relation to web applications
- You have a hands-on mentality and are open to new developments in IT, marketing, communication and sales
- Driver’s license and willingness to travel (approx. 10%)
- Very good German and English skills. Other languages would be advantageous but are not necessary
- Ideally, experience with standard marketing systems such as CRM, eCommerce…
Information about the Application
Start: as soon as possible
Direct superior: Harald Haghofer (CSO)
We offer a starting gross salary of EUR 42,000 per annum (could increase depending on qualifications, experience and seniority).
Resume, position and cover letter - preferably in a PDF to email@example.com.